C1962 baroque Sculptural Panel by Gwen Watson (1916-1994)
This decorative panel is wood with ceramic figures and baroque scrolls.It is marked on the back Gwen Watson, C1962 Leongatha House. The front is signed GW in cursive script on the panel.
It is 184 cm tall and 13 cm wide. Gwen Watson was a soft taught ceramic artist and in the 1950s sold work to Meyer, Buckley & Nunn, Berkowitz, Pattersons, and David Jones (Sydney). From 1952 to the 1980s her works were sold through the Artists' Gallery at Georges, Melbourne. She also supplied the Southern Cross Gallery, Melbourne.
To enquire about this item, call on 03 9489 8467 or fill out the form below.